I’m Eszter Csontos, a designer based in Budapest.
Having studied typography at Moholy‑Nagy University of Art and Design, and have been an art director for more, than 10 years.
Currently I’m working as freelance designer combining branding and spatial design. What motivates me, is the desire to create meaningful and impactful concepts for businesses, and to define the atmospheric potency of each place I’m working on.
- yatzer An Asian Restaurant in Budapest Mixes Retro-Industrial
References with Hong Kong’s Urban Grit
- designboom Socially brings a taste to Hong Kong to Budapest
- designboom Curious case of Madame Pho
- The Dieline The Socially Gastro Agency Puts A Positive Spin
On The Trash Year Of 2020
- HypeandHyper Atmospheric design in Vienna’s newest gastronomic citadel
- HypeandHyper The Synonym of Freedom
- HypeandHyper One wine, one story